- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 769 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Roughcast
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, Heatpump
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This three bedroom property is being offered to the market for the first time in 16 years. Our vendors are liquidating their portfolio, so the motivation to sell is clear.
After settling with EQC, my owners are now looking to move on. This is an opportunity for you to take advantage and give this home the TLC that it needs. With plenty of room to move and some serious sun traps, it won't take a lot to add value.
The property is close to Pak N' Save, Eastgate and The Palms Shopping Centre. Plus, New Brighton beach and the CBD are both a stone's throw away. Such a great opportunity is available here.
It should be made clear that our owners have now committed to future plans. I would strongly advise you call today!
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.