- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Bush
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Electric fire in the second lounge.
About this listing
Superbly styled and exceptionally well-configured for family life, this four-bedroom home upon a peaceful rear section in Cashmere will appeal to buyers who place importance on space, contemporary finishes and comfort.
A generously proportioned 192m2 single-level layout is the foundation of a functional and well-considered floor plan. Your choice of living areas includes an immensely inviting open plan area, which is complemented by a formal lounge which presents the perfect spot for relaxation.
Beautifully arranged to provide an effortless indoor-outdoor connection, each of the living areas extends out to decking and down to the patio where you're bound to spend countless evenings entertaining.
The home's naturally warm nor-west facing position is further enhanced by extensive heating systems which include multiple heat pumps, double glazing and full insulation.
Four bedrooms provide accommodation with the master featuring an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe while a family bathroom is shared between the rest of the household.
The presence of a study ensures you have a quiet space for work or unwinding, while a double garage and off-street parking complete the appeal.
Peacefully removed from the roadside yet enjoying proximity to the heart of Cashmere, this home benefits from a convenient situation and quality local schooling options with zoning for the likes of Thorrington School, Christchurch South Intermediate and Cashmere High School.
This home provides all the elements for a relaxing, comfortable and modern family lifestyle, and high levels of interest are expected. Contact me for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same