- Approx Floor Area: 148 sqm
- Land Size: 885 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Gas hob, Double oven, Rangehood, Heat pump, Auto garage (front) x2 (back) x 1, Glass house, Garden shed, Sail
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Desirable and built in the 1950s, this weatherboard home is comprised of light and sunny spaces and excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Our owner has lovingly renovated this bungalow, but with on overseas opportunity beckoning they must sell.
Well orientated to take advantage of the sun and offers the scope to create your own little piece of paradise. The upmarket modern kitchen and open plan living opens onto the sheltered deck which attracts all day sun. Even in winter you can guarantee you will be warm and comfortable with heat pump, fully insulated in the walls and ceiling and new European double-glazed window fittings. The owners intentions were to extend the house but now that opportunity exists for new owners to make the dream come true.
The three double bedrooms on offer, all have built in wardrobes, and are of good size. A beautiful modernised bathroom, separate toilet & laundry completes the picture for the lucky new owner.
The spacious 885sqm section is fully fenced for privacy and safety for children and pets. It also features a new extra height double garage.
Urgency is required...... my owners requires an immediate sale!
To download all information, please go to this link and fill the form:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.