- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 738 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1976
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Render and Stucco over wire mesh
- Joinery: Single Glazed, Aluminium
- Insulation: some wall insulation, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (cork tiles)
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Drapes,
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: dual access
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access, Other (raised vege beds)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
They leave behind this wonderful opportunity for you to become your very own provider. Fully fenced, large and private it truly is an ideal section, you are genuinely spoilt for choice with numerous established fruit trees and raised vegetable gardens - you can say goodbye to the greengrocer!
The gardens are complemented by a generous sized family home with separate living, kitchen and dining which flows out to a sunny, private deck and courtyard, perfect for easy outdoor entertaining. Garaging, workshop and great off-street parking completes the package.
On offer are four double bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes. A separate study - the bonus here, these rooms are complimented by two full bathrooms.
With much of the home being fully insulated due to upgrades and renovations over the years, you can be rest assured of comfy living. This home presents great buying and is a 'must view'!
For your convenience a LIM, title and builders report are provided, be quick to view as our vendors are ready to move on! Situated near so many amenities, walking distance to schools, preschools, doctors and so many shops - this property really does offer it all - come and see for yourself.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.