- Approx Floor Area: 118 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse, Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 14, Number of levels: 3
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Constructed of concrete tilt slab panels and fibrous cement board
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Ceramic Hob, Separate Oven, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Heated Towel Rail, Laundry Tub & Taps, Washing Machine, Auto Garage Door & 1 Remote, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Constructed of tilt slab concrete and fibrous cement sheeting the upkeep will be minimal and communal grounds are taken care of by the body corp.
The ground floor offers internal garaging, laundry with washing machine, storage and an outdoor garden/patio area as well as an off-street parking space. Upstairs offers sunny open plan living with a heatpump and a streamlined galley style kitchen with dishwasher and doors opening onto a private balcony. A great space to sit in the sun and read a book or dine in the evening. Under-stairs cupboards provides additional storage.
There are 2 very large bedrooms with wardrobes, high ceilings and large windows offering light and space. The bathroom is situated between the 2 bedrooms and has a skylight, shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
Conveniently located close to the city precinct and both the Palms and Merivale Mall Shopping Centres while being right by the bus route. In the street is a Preschool and a Park within walking distance.
EQC work has been completed and this is available right now! No pets are allowed in the block. This is a great home in a great location - a real champion!
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.