- Approx Floor Area: 421 sqm
- Land Size: 1012 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Satellite Dish x 2)
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive, Character, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Partial double glazing, Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Ducted heating, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Diesel Fired Central heating, Pudney Speaker 5 Zone Selector, 2 x TV Wall Brackets, Gas Fire x 2, Heatpump, Subwoofer, Ceiling Speakers x 15, 2 x Waste Disposal, Oven, Electrolux Steam Oven, Gas Hob, Dishwasher, Panasonic Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Squab Cushions (sunroom), 5 x Extractor fan, Washing Machine, Dryer, 2 x Heated Towel Rail, 4 x Bathroom Heater, Undertile Heating (Ensuite/Pool Area), Pool Cover, Dehumidifier (Poolhouse), Extendable Pool Cleaning Brush, Ceiling fan (Poolhouse), Automatic Gates, Garden Irrigation, 3 x Garden Hose Reels, Outdoor Pots & Plants, Outdoor Lighting, Auto Garage Door Opener, Beige Freestanding Cabinet (Garage), 3 x White Bookcase (Garage), Workbench (Garage)
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Attic, Conservatory / sunroom, Office / study, Other (New "Naked Pools" non-chlorine based freshwater sanitizer (Pool))
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, South, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Pool (Inground, Indoor and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Freestanding Storage Cupboard (Bedroom 1 Wardrobe), Lamp on Wall (Bedroom 3), Medicine Cabinet (upstairs toilet), Coat rack (Laundry), Prewired for separate security alarm, but not installed as internet system is used (not included). Negotiable Chattels: Garden Sculpture, Concrete Outdoor Table, 4 x Wicker Chairs (Poolhouse), Robot Pool Cleaner, Indoor Pots/Plants (Poolhouse), 2 x Desk Chairs (Living), Desk (Lounge)
About this listing
From its timeless exterior to its renovations - overseen by local architectural experts Sheppard + Rout - the home embraces contemporary ease of living while retaining character and class. Skylights flood the family zone with light and warmth, while a diesel fired central heating system, gas fires and heatpump ensure year round well-being.
A new kitchen, incorporating high end European appliances, has been thoughtfully integrated into the existing configuration. Future proofing has also been top of mind with provision for both wifi & cabled internet and data cabinet, as well as sophisticated surround sound and multi-room systems.
Sprawling interconnecting living and entertaining spaces make this home the perfect backdrop for friends and family to gather - imagine BBQs on the terrace, dips in the heated indoor pool (complete with variable resistance SwimJet) and spa, or backyard cricket within the quarter acre fully fenced grounds.
You'll benefit from proximity to a vast range of public & private primary or secondary schooling options. Fendalton Primary School is accessed directly from the same side of Waiwetu St, so the morning school "walk" offers convenience and real peace of mind for parents.
With our sellers' future involving heading off on a European adventure, we can also add migration to the list of reasons why you should make this gorgeous property number one on your shopping list!
To download the documents please click on the below link, then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.