- Approx Floor Area: 227 sqm
- Land Size: 873 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Rockcote Plaster System with Cavity
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, 2x Heatpumps, Wall Oven, Microwave Oven, 2 Drawer Dishwasher, Ceramic Hob, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, 2x Heated Towel Rails, Bathroom Heater, Gas Fire, Auto Garage Door + 1 Remote, Clothesline, Alarm
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other (Eng Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Rural, Water, City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Watering System)
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Streamlined open plan living with a gas fire, heatpump and an additional snug living space is complimented with a built-in bookcase and TV unit. Enjoy the large modern kitchen with an island and engineered stone benchtops, walk in pantry, dish-drawers and ceramic hob. The home has been designed to maximise all day sun and the views from all the downstairs kitchen and living areas. From here 5 sets of doors provides excellent indoor-outdoor flow to the large patio and terraced garden for wonderful alfresco entertaining.
The three generous bedrooms are up-stairs, and all bask in the sea to city views. The master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in robe and a tiled ensuite with a separate shower and spa bath.
The main bathroom has plenty of space with a walk-in shower and services the other two bedrooms. Level access to double internal garage with room for an off-street parking spot.
Needless to say, this functional yet stylish executive home has a well laid floor plan spread over 227m2 mixes the convenience of family living with many sought after luxuries. Look no further, don't buy until you have seen this, as unforgettable views can be yours daily!
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.