- Property Type: Unit, Home & income
- Roof: Rubber membrane and Steel
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1979
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- House style: Other (Cottage)
- Unit style: Number of levels: 1
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Extractor Fans, Heatpump x 4, Rangehood
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood and Double sink
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Ensuite (shower/toilet)) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Heatpump) and Double
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Ensuite (shower/toilet)) and Double
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved and Concrete), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A location where you choose your tenants to bring in your good return rather than putting your hard earned cash in the low interest saving bank.
This sunny property has been refurnished. Easily managed 3 bedrooms and 1 sleepout. Tidy property with a common kitchen and a separate laundry room. Has been laid out to house 5 flatmates paying a good return to the property weekly.
Most bedrooms come with heat-pumps and there are 2 bedrooms with en-suites and toilets.
Vendor has had many years of prosperity in this good location and its now time to pass it on to another fortunate investor or first home buyer.
Excellent school zone, shopping and so convenient!
EQC settled and completed.
To download property files: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193377
Please contact agent for more information and an appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.