- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Tile and Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Hebel
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Oven, Microwave, Washing Machine, Electric Lawn Mower
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Rangehood and Waste disposal
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Benefits to this unit are that it is situated at the rear and is the best positioned in the development to capture the sunshine and has a private garden off the living area.
Constructed of Hebel block (lightweight concrete) and rendered in plaster these homes are durable low maintenance. Hebel is a high performance building product used to create comfortable and sustainable homes and buildings.
The electric lawnmower is included in the chattels as a bonus for the lucky purchaser.
Occupants can also be under 60 years old if they are on an Invalids Benefit.
Rest assured, the trustees are very serious sellers and have no Plan B to hold the property.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same