- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 558 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Some Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (DVS)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, DVS, Dishwasher (New), Hob Gas + Bottle (Teba), U/B Oven (Bosch), Auto Garage Door Opener +3 Remotes, Supertub, Heated Towel Rail.
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 270
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Spacious sunny lounge and dining area, with a log burner in the lounge. Ranchslider opens to private outdoor living area.
Three double bedrooms, all with wardrobes. A fourth bedroom or study is near the front entrance.
The bathroom has a wet floor shower and additional toilet.
The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of cupboard space, with a view of the street.
Outside, the garden is very pleasant with easy care. A double garage and ample off-street parking are great assets.
Property files information available. Please paste and copy this link into your browser http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/482490001
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.