- Approx Floor Area: 280 sqm
- Land Size: 680 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick, Iron and Summerhill stone
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Parquetry
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Oven, Heat pumps x 2, Water cylinders x 2
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This large approximately 280m2 split level family home is located in the very popular and sought after Burnside High School Zone, and in a wonderful Cul de sac.
Comprising of 5 bedrooms (plus an extra room suitable as a bedroom located off the garage). The large double garage is currently set up as a games room and the owners use a car port for their cars for the larger families. You choose if you prefer garaging of a hobby room, the garage has internal access for convenience.
Upstairs you will find the large updated kitchen, dining one of the lounges and it is wonderfully sunny and great for entertaining. On the ground floor are the 5 bedrooms a full bathroom, laundry and three toilets. All bedrooms are spacious in particular the master at the end of the house has an ensuite and walk in robe. Leading to the master is the second lounge for privacy alternative a family games room or study area, the options are plentiful.
The home is ready to move into or for you to add your own value as well. A LIM, Title, Building Report and all EQC is available to download from the property files to assist with a sale. My owners are definitely not testing the market, they need to be sold to move.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.