- Approx Floor Area: 246 sqm
- Land Size: 609 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1983
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick and Timber
- Joinery: Timber, French doors - single glazed, Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Vinyl plank), Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Other (Underfloor heating in entrance)
- Electrical: Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Separate oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, 2x wall heaters, Auto Garage Door Opener + x 2 Remotes, Garden Shed, Clothes Line, Underfloor Heating in Entrance, Lady Kitchener Freestanding Wetback Woodburner
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Other (Wood shed)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric, litres: 270
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This serene slice of Christchurch puts you conveniently close to cafes, shops and services, as well as a swift commute to the city and airport, while remaining enviably peaceful.
Being in the zone for the desirable Burnside High School doesn't hurt either.
Good family living defines this home which has been effectively future-proofed with five bedrooms and two bathrooms across two levels, including a master suite with a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite on the ground floor.
All the bedrooms, as well as the living and dining areas, are oriented to the north, filling this comfortable and very practical home with sun and light.
Entertaining guests and harmonious family living is easy when you have multiple areas that can be closed off as needed, while the deck and veranda running almost the length of the north side promises a long summer filled with al fresco dining and relaxing in the well-established, fully fenced grounds.
Catering for everyone has already been taken care of with a new and attractive kitchen.
A study, separate laundry, double garaging and off-street parking are all present and correct in this home which offers both privacy and a classic design that lends itself well to a number of interior design styles.
Solidly built, fastidiously maintained and designed to maximise enjoyment and minimise upkeep, it is just waiting for the right family to pack the cat and barbecue and move straight in.
Be the right family and talk to us today.
To download property files, paste the following link into your browser:
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday 1.00-1.30pm and Wednesday 5.15-5.45pm
AUCTION: Thursday 10th October at 12pm, Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.