- Approx Floor Area: 60 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Unit style: Number in block: 5, Number of levels: 1
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Wall heater)
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, HTR, Wall heater, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Modern and Dishwasher
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Set well back off the road, this tidy 2 bedroom unit has all you need for easy living. Entering through the welcoming patio and into the warm cosy living area with wall heater, which adjoins the well laid out modernised kitchen complete with a dishwasher. The back door in the kitchen leads you outside to the clothesline area.
The two double bedrooms have wardrobes and share a re-vamped bathroom with a separate shower.
Our owner has given this light and bright unit a face lift with a lick of paint and stylish vinyl - 1 less thing to worry about for the new owner.
Living has never been this easy! With new eateries, exciting developments and amenities in near proximity, this is a great opportunity to secure your own little haven in just the right spot!
To download the property files type the following link into your search bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.