- Approx Floor Area: 180 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Sprinkler system)
- Roof: Aluminium Tarc Tray
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Unit style: Penthouse, Highrise
- Garaging / carparking: 4 car parks in total, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Terrracade Clay Tile
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted heating, Air Conditioning, Central heating, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Induction Cooktop, Double Oven, Air Conditioning, Electric Fire, Bathroom Exhaust Fan, Auto External Remotes x 2
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Ensuite includes shower, toilet, vanity & heated towel rail), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Currently an office area plus storage) and Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Shared gym)
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, City
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Pool (Inground, Heated and Security fencing), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: Two tanks
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Body corp fee $: 16116.27
About this listing
The exterior of this postmodern block has undergone recent and extensive renovations, including fresh terracotta cladding and a new roof, which provide both aesthetic appeal and peace of mind.
A grand open plan living area provides the perfect setting for entertaining and captures unobstructed views across the ever-evolving city spanning from the Alps to the sea.
The northeast-facing kitchen and walk-in pantry offers the perfect platform for social occasions, with the considered open plan design incorporating numerous sitting areas and a dining space to assure absolute ease of living.
The master bedroom features ample wardrobe space, a private balcony and a generously proportioned ensuite with a sunken spa bath, allowing you to soak and unwind while the sun goes down. The second bedroom also benefits from an ensuite, while the mezzanine floor provides an ideal office space with the possibility of transforming it into a third bedroom if desired.
Residents at The Gloucester enjoy exclusive access to the gym facilities and heated outdoor swimming pool set amongst the communal garden, while four car parks including two secure underground spaces are an indisputable advantage for inner-city dwellers.
Situated in the city's West End, the location is justifiably popular as you are within a short stroll of Worcester Boulevard, Hagley Park, The Terrace, Cashel Mall and Victoria Street which means you will want for nothing.
While our vendors have enjoyed many years living above the city, they have now settled into their new home and are resolute in their instructions to sell. Contact Kathryn Holdsworth or Aaron Pero to arrange for a private viewing or visit www.aaronpero.com/gloucester for the property files.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.