- Approx Floor Area: 195 sqm
- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (TV Bracket)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Laminate)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Wall oven, Auto Garage Door Motor + 1 Remote, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Ceramic Hob, Rangehood, Gas Fire, Panel Heater, Security System.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Park
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Irrigation (Timer))
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Inside, three bedrooms are complemented by two bathroom (including ensuite) and three toilets. The study provides flexibility as an office, crafts room, large storage area etc. The open plan living provides space for dining and 2 living areas. An expansive kitchen ensures all culinary skills are catered for. The living areas flow outdoors to the patio and garden which overlook the green open space. Gas fire, heat pump, panel heaters, insulation and double glazing ensure all-year warmth.
Afforded a sense of peace and tranquility by its position on a rear section backing a large open green space, the property boasts a double garage and an easy-care garden.
The icing on the cake is undoubtedly the location, with a host of shops, cafes and recreational facilities in walking distance.
This delightful home will appeal to a range of purchasers , including families looking to establish themselves in a quality location close to sought-after schools, and maturer purchasers looking for easy care and an abundance of nearby amenities. As a consequence interested parties are advised to proceed with haste - call us now for more information.
To down load documents please load the following into your web browser:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.