- Land Size: 776 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Closed carport
- Construction: Summerhill Stone
- Joinery: Double Glazing (bedrooms only), Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls ( Bedrooms only), Moisture barrier under floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (HRV)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Drapes, Dishwasher, Separate Cook top, Separate Over, Rangehood
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Rangehood
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Tastefully redecorated, it comes with with a contemporary styling in both the kitchen and bathroom making this a home any new owner can be proud of. A heat pump plus a HRV system serve the house in terms of heating and also partial double glazing helps the house stay warm in the cooler winter months. The lounge is enhanced with a conservatory providing the extra living area especially for occasions where you need to entertain family and friends.
A fully fenced garden provides a secure parameter for pets and children with plenty of lawn areas to run and play. There is a strategically placed private outdoor paved BBQ area ideal for summer barbecues and for outdoor entertaining.
In terms of education for the younger generation this tree lined street property is zoned in the much sort after Burnside High School and Cobham Intermediate zones. The university is only a short distance away and so are the numerous shopping malls on the west and northwest. Recreation in the way of parks and walking tracks are all nearby. Access to the Christchurch airport and arterial routes north or south of the city is nearby as well.
Our motivated vendors have moved to their new home leaving behind their home to a new owner to enjoy on or before auction day. Call now for a viewing to avoid any disappointment.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser-
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.