- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre Broadband)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Open carport, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Vinyl, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Electric, Other (Partial heating in the ceiling space)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV Aerial, negotiable 2 x bedheads (attached to the wall)
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Irrigation System)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Three very generous bedrooms (master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and access to outside) and three bathrooms ensure space and comfort for all. A modern kitchen (with walk in pantry) leads to a separate dining space. The large lounge with a beautiful cathedral ceiling is the heart of the home. With multiple heating sources, your winters will always be cosy and your summers cool.
The garden has been beautifully planted and maintained, and is easily accessed by many rooms in the house, offering different spots to relax and enjoy the peace and privacy of this delightful townhouse in an absolutely prime location.
Originally built in the 1970's, there have been many improvements over time to ensure that the house retains a modern and elegant look, whilst maintaining fabulous functionality.
Internal EQC work completed. An Insurance claim has been made for external damage (slight cracking to a few pavers) and will be retained by the vendor.
A LIM, Title, Building Report and all EQC docs are available to download from the property files to ensure you have all the info you need to buy with confidence on or before auction day.
Private, perfectly and generously proportioned, this townhouse will be very popular. Don't miss out!
To download Property Files please go to: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/BE193381
AUCTION: Thursday 7th November 2019 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.