- Approx Floor Area: 203 sqm
- Land Size: 1663 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel and Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Electric gate with + pinpad, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Games Room/Bar)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural, Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Spa, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Not only will the adults absolutely fall in love, But the kids will be the envy of all their friends.......
Who else can say they have a "Flying Fox" in their own backyard, Yes you heard me correctly, Your very own playground.
This four bedroom, two bathroom Family home, situated on a large private 1,663m2 section with an electric pin pad gate, has so much space for a caravan, boat or those extra vehicles, the choice is all yours.
Open Plan, modern kitchen and sunny living area, with a heat pump & log burner, you defiantly won't need those winter woolly's here. Also an additional lounge for the kids to chill out in, entertaining here is a must!
All bedrooms are double with built-in wardrobes, while the master has its own ensuite and walk-in robe, all situated away from the main livings, so young ones can rest without being disturbed.
Sliding doors from the living lead out onto a paved entertainers space or a great spot for your morning coffee, But outside is defiantly where all the fun happens. With all this yard space to easily hold a game of touch or cricket, along with your own Flying Fox, it will be easy to tire the kids (and adults) out here.
The surprises don't stop there, with a self-contained 9x6 Bar/Games room with its own toilet, Perfect for guests or the teenager of the house. With doors leading out onto a covered BBQ area, dinner is sorted with your own built-in pizza oven.
Storage is defiantly not an issue with a 9x4.2 shed. A great place to keep camping gear, bikes, it's that big that you can store away nearly an entire house in here.
With a number of schools in the area, you are zoned for West Rolleston. Your children will enjoy the sleep in, with only a few meters walk to get to school, easy access from a gate in your backyard, forgetting school lunch won't be an issue- Come home for lunch instead.
With Rolleston growing & the new motorway taking place, nothing is too far. You have a large variety of shops, including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming's, a number of Gyms, supermarkets, not to mention some of the best cafes around, you are definitely spoilt for choice here, in the Town of The Future.
This home is defiantly worth the look, it has something for everyone, young & old.
Viewing by appointment only, please contact me today if you wish to view (You can even try out the Flying Fox if you like) Don't delay, Call me today.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.