- Land Size: 945 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Timber
- Insulation: Partial in Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Heat Pump x3)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Heat Pump x3
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (Gas Cook Top)
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Water heating: Gas
About this listing
A meticulous and extensive renovation has significantly enhanced this sizeable five-bedroom home which offers incredibly comfortable family living in a superb pocket of St Albans.
An immensely attractive colour scheme of contemporary neutrals have been employed throughout to highlight the home's traditional design features which include lead lights, timber detailing, bay windows and classically styled fireplaces.
Modern finishes have been tastefully implemented in both bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite that naturally adjoins the master bedroom. An eye-catching kitchen with accompanying walk-in pantry provides a colourful centre to the open plan living area, and the presence of a formal lounge offers flexibility, especially for families.
Bi-fold and French doors off the open plan living area provide effortless access out to the well-sized lawn that is bordered by a beautifully established garden which delivers excellent levels of privacy.
Five bedrooms ensure larger households are well accommodated, and three toilets, three heat pumps and partial double glazing contribute convenience and comfort.
Located within a short stroll of Malvern Park and the Rutland Street shops, you also have Merivale Mall close by, while zoning for an excellent array of schooling options is another advantage of this desirable neighbourhood.
This property is expected to attract widespread interest from buyers seeking space and style in this family-friendly setting. Contact me for more information.
Please copy and paste the following link to download the property file http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/468330002
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same