- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 607 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1969
- Property condition: New
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Waste Disposal, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine.
- Kitchen: New
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Enjoy a practical configuration, with all bedrooms doubles and living flowing to a sun drenched deck - perfect for summer entertaining. Open plan kitchen provides convenience, and family bathroom offers a separate shower and bath.
The ample backyard is sure to be the hub of many happy weekends. Zoning for Merrin Primary & Burnside High with proximity to the University of Canterbury, encompasses your family's educational requirements.
Don't delay - the increasing demand for affordable properties in Avonhead means value-for-money opportunities like this are fast disappearing.
Download the property information pack using the link below (copy & paste into your browser):
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.