- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Nitestore Heater. HRV)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Curtains, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, TV Aerial, Nitestore Heater
- Kitchen: Original, Separate oven and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Park
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac enjoy the privacy and tranquillity Shannon place has to offer. This three bedroom permanent material home is the perfect starter for any first home buyers or growing families. Enjoy the space in the kitchen with a large pantry that opens on to the dining and lounge. In the Summer open that ranch slider for that indoor outdoor flow. Enjoy the 'move in ready' appeal of this property with a modern bathroom with separate bath and standalone shower.
The double garage means keeping your cars secure or owning plenty of storage space with no shortage of off street car parking space available.
Soak up the sun all day long and entertain out the front in the privacy of your fully fenced section where the pets can roam free and the kids can play. Spend these incredible Spring days relaxing in the garden with an incredible display of roses surrounding the property.
Find all your shopping needs just minutes away at the Northwood Supa Centre or go the other way and find yourself in the city centre in no time at all.
With Sheldon park a stones throw away keeping fit and supporting your local grass roots sports team has never been easier.
If you have kids this place is the perfect place to cut that arduous traffic commute out of your day with Belfast Primary School located on the other side of Sheldon Park.
It's not all cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets but every meal here will be a happy meal so don't delay get in touch today.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.