- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 537 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Tandem, Off street
- Construction: Plaster and over brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Polished and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (HRV)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Garden Shed, Heat Pump, Rangehood, Dishwasher, HRV, Heated Towel Rail, 2x Extractor Fans
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The layout of the home is functional and will appeal to a number of buyers including families, couples and those wanting to work from home. Accommodation is comprised of 4 bedrooms in total. There are 2 doubles serviced by a family bathroom, the master is a generous double with an ensuite and WIR, plus the 4th separate room at the other end of the house has its own entrance and could also be utilised as an office, or studio.
Situated on a low maintenance and manicured 537sqm section with a double length garage.
Ideally located close to a number of local amenities and walking distance to Hillmorton High School, Spreydon School and Hoon Hay park.
Our motivated owners don't want 2 mortgages and are desperate to see a result on or before auction day! Get in touch today to register your interest.
For sale by Auction, 12pm, Thursday 21st of November 2019 (Unless sold prior)
LIM, Building Report etc. all available. Bid with confidence!
To download the files go to:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.