- Land Size: 860 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Workshop Office
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Underbench Oven, Induction Cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Other (Chicken Coop)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Our realistic vendors MUST sell this warm and welcoming home.
This is sure to attract those looking for a quality family home in a fantastic private location. This recently renovated property is offered to the market by owners who have truly loved their time here.
Tucked away in a quiet Cul de Sac, the home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a free flowing layout that makes the most of its Northerly setting and large sunny deck.
The fabulous master bedroom with its walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and deck entrance. The light filled kitchen, central to this family home, with the living area opening up through double doors to the outside setting. Double glazed and insulated throughout, with a great heatpump means this home is very COSY. The fantastic secluded backyard is full of space and family options capturing the late sun.
The addition of a 4 car garage having been converted to a double garage and massive workshop or rumpus room. This is currently being used as a successful training studio. What can you bring to this fantastic space?
This is a rare opportunity to secure 860sqm of value this good in a great location.
Deadline is set for 4PM Thursday 28th November, 2019. Unless sold prior. Come visit us at the advertised Open Home viewings or contact me directly to find a private viewing time that suits you.
Philip C. Wright - (027)2600800
Please see all the additional property information at - http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/16WillisPlace
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same