- Approx Floor Area: 183 sqm
- Land Size: 591 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2009
- Property condition: New
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer and Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Heat Pump. Electric Garage, Wall Oven, Rangehood, Ceramic Cooktop
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
- 3 double bedrooms; The generously sized master has an ensuite, WIR and sliders out to a private patio.
- The other 2 double bedrooms both have built in wardrobes and are serviced by a family bathroom.
- Careful consideration has been given to the layout of the home which is both spacious and functional. The European inspired kitchen is perfect for entertaining and benefits from a large open plan dining space, which flows through to the additional lounge and a study nook.
- Large, double electric garage with both internal and service court access.
-Engineering report indicates a 54mm variance in floor levels.
Currently tenanted until 18/01/20 for $480p/w and the happy tenants welcome the opportunity to renew their lease.
Our motivated owner is now retiring from residential rentals and is determined to see a result on or before auction day!
Auction Brought Forward to Monday 25th November at 11am, Grenadier Auction Rooms, 98 Moorhouse Ave
(unless Sold Prior)
LIM, engineering report etc. available. To download the files go to:
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.