- Approx Floor Area: 220 sqm
- Land Size: 578 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1982
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other (Family)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer and Hardiplank
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Ceramic Hob, Combo Oven, Waste Disposal, 2x Heatpumps, 2x Heated Towel Rails, Bathroom Heater, Alarm, Clothesline, Laundry Tub & Taps, Auto Garage Door with 1 Remotes, Pergola
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Other (Community Award Winning Garden)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Imagine relaxing every day in your own secluded oasis. This immaculately presented home is wrapped in beautiful award-winning gardens that are sure to take your breath away.
This well-maintained home is enriched with a splash of 1980's classic style, giving you the option to live well and comfortably now and add your own flare over time. The kitchen has been revived with modern appliances including a double oven giving you the convenience of cooking for the family while over-looking the charming botanical landscape. The integrating living and dining area connect effortlessly to ensure maximum light and brilliant entertaining options which expands out through ranch sliders to the patio and lawn.
This perfect slice of kiwi paradise has four double bedrooms to house the family with the large upstairs master having an outlook and an ensuite where you can hide away and relax in the spa bath. A considerably sized main bathroom with an extra shower room is a sure advantage.
Full insulation accompanied by two heatpumps ensures warm winter nights while in the summer days, the sun is sure to stream in and pleasantly lighten up the home.
A large off-street parking area escorts you to an internal access 1 ½ garage with extra space for much needed storage.
Bask in the surrounding hills of this popular location with Castle Rock and the gondola in sight while being short distance to Heathcote Valley School, the popular Valley Inn, Lyttelton and Ferrymead Shopping Precinct. A true recreation haven with plenty of walking tracks and beaches within short driving distance.
Our owners are moving north and its now your chance to secure a comfortable home with a harmonious garden!
To download the property files type the following link into your search bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.