- Land Size: 926 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun, Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV Aerial, Gas Hob, Rangehood, Waste Disposal Unit, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Heat Pump & Remote Control, Ventilation System, Auto Garage Door Opener and Remote Controls x3, Heated Towel Rail x2, Water Filter (Whole Property)
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 270
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This architectural home occupies a leafy rear 926sqm setting in sought-after Regent's Park. Adjacent to Aylsham Reserve, close to numerous walking tracks, childrens playground and Styx Mill Conservation Reserve. Northlands Mall and Northwood Supa Centa are just minutes away. At the end of the driveway, Regents Park Drive is on a bus route.
The practical floor plan includes four double bedrooms (master with WIR and ensuite), spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living room plus interconnected large separate lounge. Whether indoor or outdoor, you will find an ideal relaxing or entertaining space. Underfloor heating, a heatpump and ventilation system provide year round comfort. There are quality chattels throughout.
The double garage (internal access) has a single drive-through door into the rear yard.
After 17 memorable years, these original owners are relinquishing their family home for a move to the country; this superb home is for definite sale. Make it yours!
An inspection is highly recommended. View at an open home or call for an appointment.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ / PropertyGuru / PropertySmarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / Environment Canterbury - Canterbury Maps and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.