- Approx Floor Area: 447 sqm
- Land Size: 780 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1997
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster over Marine Ply & Poly
- Joinery: Partially Double Glazed Aluminium, Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Twin Ovens, Microwave, Waste Disposal, Gas Hob, Kitchen TV, Media Room TV, Media Cabinet x2, Gas Fire, Intercom, Speakers x16, Built in Study Desk, Vacuum System, Pool Vac & Spa Cover, Heated Towel Rail x2, Washing Machine, Dryer, Auto Garage Door with 2 Remotes, Alarm, Shed, Auto Garden Irrigation System, Electric Ceiling Heating (3 Zones), Electric Underfloor Heating (4 Zones), Laundry Taps
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, City
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Pool (Inground, Chlorine, Concrete and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Drapes in Office
About this listing
11:50am, Thursday 21st November 2019
Brimming with personality and enjoying extensive views out over the ocean, this exceptionally spacious residence was designed by Wayne Seebeck and is uniquely appealing. This property is currently insured, deemed repairable but is being sold on an 'as-is, where-is' basis, with highly motivated sellers.
Lashings of colour give the home an endearing edge, and the selection of sizeable windows maximise the magnificent ocean views which are offered in this hillside setting.
The vast 447m2 floor plan is ideally proportioned for families and includes 3 bedrooms, a study, 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets, 3 separate living zones, a gym/wine cellar/storeroom on the ground floor and oversized 4 car garaging. There's easy drive-on access with plenty of off-street parking and turning space.
A modern kitchen has granite benchtops and is centrally positioned within the open plan area which accommodates dining and unwinding, while adjoining a media room. Both rooms feature bi-fold doors that flow outdoors for ease of entertaining.
An expansive formal dining room provides further living options as it incorporates a sitting area that boasts commanding views over the water.
Of the bedrooms, the upstairs master is generous in size and has the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony access while the main bathroom services the other 2 bedrooms and a total of four toilets caters brilliantly to busy households.
Electric ceiling heating, underfloor heating and a gas fire assist with delivering a comfortable climate while technological convenience is provided by an intercom, extensive speaker system and a vacuum system.
Superbly equipped for summertime, the property comes complete with an in-ground pool which is complemented by a spa and surrounding patio to ensure it's an area where the whole family will congregate for BBQ's, relaxing and lapping up the last of the sun. Bask in the professionally landscaped grounds with an auto irrigation system for added convenience.
Situated a short drive from the Ferrymead and Redcliffs shops, while a little over five-minutes from Sumner Beach, this property ensures you can embrace a coastal lifestyle while remaining within a 20-minute drive of the central city.
This distinctive and generously proportioned property will inspire those looking for an "as-is" to repair for themselves. Totally liveable or rentable now with excellent resale value in the street. A full information pack and concept drawings for re-development are available on request.
To download the property files type the following link into your search bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.