- Approx Floor Area: 156 sqm
- Land Size: 568 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Curtains, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, TV Aerial, Gas Cooktop, New Heatpump
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Nestled down a private lane and set back from the road is this fabulous three bedroom brick home. Enjoy privacy, peace and seclusion while being so close to everything that this desirable location has to offer. Enjoy Heathcote with a micro climate, wonderful sense of community and the Port Hills as your backdrop. Ideal for first home buyers or downsizers seeking comfortable low maintenance living.
The open plan living area includes a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new LED lighting throughout, a dining space and separate lounge. The patio is a natural extension of your living courtesy of French doors from both the main living room and the lounge flowing out to here. A sunny and private spot catching the all day sun, perfect for summer BBQs and entertaining overlooking the well-established gardens.
Back inside there are three bedrooms all generous in size. The master bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe and french doors that spill out onto the patio. The main bathroom has a bath and separate shower. Double glazing, a new heat pump, separate laundry & pantry, loads of storage and double internal access garage all add to the appeal. Set on a fully fenced 568m2 section.
Handy to Heathcote Valley School and local pre-school. Not far from The Tannery, Ferrymead shopping complex , Sumner Beach, the Gondola, walking tracks and the city is just a 16 minute drive away.
This modern, low maintenance home is sure to attract a lot of attention - don't miss out! Call today!!
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.