- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Land Size: 443 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1875
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Villa, Character, Other (Single Level)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Oven, Hob, Gas Fire, Heatpump, Extractor Fan, Bathroom Heater, Washing Machine, Feature Light Fitting, Dishwasher, Heated Towel Rail, Alarm, Clothesline, Garden Shed, Outdoor Lighting, Rangehood, Fridge Freezer
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Manhole to Roof Space) and Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Private, City
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Hidden behind the traditional white picket fence, you'll discover a brilliant melange of olde and new. Leadlight windows and polished timber side by side with an updated French country style kitchen, heatpump and gas fire.
Open plan living/ dining, with the option to repurpose one of your three bedrooms as a den/second living.
Blooming gorgeous is the only way to describe the spectacular secret garden - trailing climbers, box hedges and sun-soaked terraces. From here you're equidistant to Merivale and Edgeware Villages or it's an easy commute on foot to the CBD. And while schooling may not be of immediate concern, rest assured that zoning for CBHS & CGHS further underpins the value of your investment.
Apartment alternative, bohemian hideaway or work from home - the options are unlimited. But our seller is most definitely on the move; so while her dream is nearly over, yours is just beginning.
To download the documents please click on the below link (or copy & paste into your web browser), then register and you will be able to access the files:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.